Submit your abstract
The ADR UK Conference 2023 call for abstracts is now closed. The submission deadline was Sunday 23 April 2023. The Scientific Committee is now reviewing the abstracts that were submitted.
Abstracts needed to fit the conference theme, one of the subthemes, and one of the bullet points below within your chosen sub-theme.
Conference theme: Public data for resilience and inclusion
Using administrative data to inform policy and practice in challenging times
Research to support renewal, recovery and resilience: policy-relevant data linkage research
- Health data
- Crime, justice and policing
- Education and care pathways and outcomes
- Understanding households and the use of Census data
- Environment and climate change
Ethics, law and social implications
- Ethical, legal and social aspects of population data use including collection, use, sharing and ownership
- Decision making and data: Who should be in the room?
- Implications of ethical, legal, and social aspects of data use for emerging applications like artificial intelligence
- Trustworthy ways of working: Do the legal aspects of population data use align with public perceptions of the ‘public good’ use of data for research and statistics?
Data linkage, methods, systems and technology: methodological developments
- Improving data and linkage quality
- Mixed methods research, including causal inference and selection biases
- Privacy enhancing techniques
- Developing and improving data services
- Open research, transparency and reproducibility
Public engagement and involvement in population data research
- Data literacy and upskilling the nation: How should we communicate our work to the public?
- Embedding public engagement and involvement in the development and delivery of data linkage and research
- Innovative practice around the inclusion of public voices
- Mechanisms for meaningful and purposeful two-way engagement
- Transparent public engagement and involvement practices